There are several reasons why you should go green . A green lifestyle is not only good for you but also for the environment . In addition , make environmentally friendly changes in one's life is not as expensive as many people believe . For example , walking instead of driving whenever possible is an easy green lifestyle changes that do not cost anything , but it still helps in saving the environment . Some of the most important benefits of going green are listed below -
* Home Value - The value of your home will increase , if you are considering using sustainable materials and environmentally friendly in your home . For example , water-saving toilets and solar panels can save lots of money on utility bills .
* Water Bills - Using equipment with energy star ratings may help you save a lot of water and reduce your monthly water bill . The new low flush toilet is also very efficient and uses lesser amount of water .
* Energy bill - If there are more buildings were updated with a green unit for storing water and electrical energy , then people will consume less energy turned out each year . By making these upgrades , you can also enjoy discounts and refunds on taxes by the government .
* Durability - Eco friendly homes tend to last longer , compared with the traditional houses . In addition , a green house does not really need painting or treating for projects outside the room , such as decks .
* Less toxicity - toxic materials in nature out of the cleaners and paints that have the volatile organic compounds in it . Green or eco-friendly homes do not support the use of these materials and thus , having indoor air quality is good .
* Waste Less - By building or renovating a house, using green products , waste can be significantly reduced , as the eco-friendly products can be recycled .
* Adaptability - a green house for the amount more than last year , compared with the traditional houses . Many homes incorporate environmentally friendly large open area , which is easy and simple to rearrange and reorganize .
* Preserve the environment - green houses have little footprint on the environment and as such , works to take care of nature .
* Conserve natural resources - green building practices focus on the conservation of natural resources to support the use of recycled materials , rather than new trees .
* Affordability - The majority of green building materials and products available in the market available at more affordable prices , compared to traditional materials . In addition, the green changes you make in your life also helps you save a lot of money .
To summarize , going green offers many benefits and as such , it is important for each of us to support the " green movement " and eco-friendly living . By going green , you will not only be able to have better health and improved lifestyle , but also save a lot of money . Above all , you will be able to play an important role in protecting the environment .